Whew,
Nickole and I have really been working. I am so excited. Nickole and I have begun a new adventure, hopefully a good enough idea.
Nicky has been so impressive with her ideas, and creative sewing, that I really think we've got something here that could make a go at it. She always has been a terrific seamstress.
The owner, down at our local scrapbook store, has been so nice to let us display our things there. We will post a pic when we're all set up. Go down, take a look, I guarantee you'll find a darling, cute shower gift, with all the love of handmade, but your time factor saved.
The aprons are so cute, the wipee clutch is clever, the muttercover is so smart (I sure wish I'd had one, I probably would have stuck to nursing longer), and the kindercover is ingenious. I think EVERY mother needs one. Isn't it hard to go shopping when eveyone is peeking in at your sleeping baby.
Her smartest idea yet is that she's willing to custom make, all coordinated, sets if ordered ahead. Wouldn't that be so cute to have everything matching and new.
Natalie had her first performance with the new cheer squad. Wow, I think they are pretty darn good. They are so sharp and to point. It was fun to see their hard work show. She sure has been sore the past few days. She is getting close to cheer camp, and I'm excited 'cause this year, I'm going to attend the last two days. I want to help, but not be in the way of girl's fun. Sometimes when moms are around its not fun, but I appreciate the girls good attitude with all the parents. They have all seemed so good and fun. Any good ideas for "good lucks" (little small gifts for wishing good luck, I have to buy for 12 girls.
Paige is finishing tennis. I'm excited to play with her, (I'm REALLY bad at it, but have a dream that I could do it well.) She has had some hard practices, lessons, because it seems like EVERY Tuesday and Thursday has been horribly windy. NOT GOOD LESSON WEATHER.
Today Mike and I moved the RV over from Mom's. He was SOOOO nice and put it to the side of the house. I have been wanting it that way for years. It's easier to load and gets it off the street. Now I can work on cleaning and loading it. I sure don't understand how cleaning it in the Fall, then letting it sit locked for 7 months, can get it so dirty. Wow, the windows are grimy, the countertops need wiped quite a few times. I'm sure I could vacuum more than twice and still not be happy. BUT, I am excited. Just opening the door put the power cord inside got me ready to load up and go.
I don't think we'll get up the mtn before the Kremin campout, but I am excited. I've bought the ALL IMPORTANT hersheys and grahams (smores here we come)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooh...you talkin' about the trailer is givin' me the campin' BUG!!! (And apparently when I have the bug I am incapable of ending "ing" words with the actual "G")...
Post a Comment