I love to create. My girls have always loved it also, from paper, pens, glue, material, beads. It doesn't matter.
Nickole has prompted me to do what I've always wanted to, we are going to sell our crafts. We are making things for women, cute things, we think are clever, we wish we had, we like to create, and we are sure you need two or three of. Check it out with the side bar link!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, I am going to check it out now! I am super excited!
What a fun idea! I would Love to be able to sew like all of you i will forsure do some advertising for you!! haha here is my blog site check it out! jasonandlindseyhackford.blogspot.com!!!
I have sent your notice out to my sisters and will to every one I know. In the words of Jennifer: You Go Girl! You have some good ideas and I'll keep my ears and eyes open for anything more I can see that will work with yours. Luv, Mom-grandma
fawn- i was thinking a perfect thing for you to sell on your website salon aprons try and find some kind of vinyl fabric so they are color proof they would sell like CrAzY! let me know what you think!?!
Post a Comment