Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm in the Grandma Club!!!



I didn't want to steal Nickole's thunder, so I've waited. AAAGGH for eternity it has felt like, to post about our new little grandson.


Of course I think he's the cutest ever, and of course he needs to be held be MEEEEEE. MMMM I love the smell of him, and the cute long brown hairs on the nape of his neck.


His fingers are so long, and so are his toes. MAN they are long. Faith tells me that "Obviously you've only had girls."


Yep, this is going to take some gettin' used to. The first thing the little man did, when put into the warmer bed to be cleaned was shoot off into the sky, whoosh. It was so funny.


I think he is long (tall seems weird to say since he's not standing), but he was 21" long and 7#6oz.


Nickole was a trooper, the day was good, not perfect for her, but she is holding up well, trying to sleep when she can, which I think is so smart.


I am taking a few days off, I'd saved them to go down to St. George to be with her, so I feel I'm still going to use them.


I love you little Aiden, and of course, I love you Nickole and Kye.

4 comments:

HolmesWare said...

Congrats! He's a cutie!

Hope said...

Wow, this picture reminds me so much of PAIGE!!!!!

Josh and Kristen said...

I love the little man so much. It really made me baby-hungry to hold him! Congrats to the new grammy!

Rachel said...

He's adorable!! Nickole has a blog, doesn't she? What is the url?