I'm going to see him!!!
I'm going to hear him!!
I'm going to have a great time!!!
And even better-----It was my HUSBAND'S IDEA!!!
Man he is earning some real points lately.
I love this guy (who did you mean, Mike or.......
BILLY JOEL!!!
YEAH BABY, you read that right.
I'm going to see Billy Joel, and another unbelievable icon...
Elton John.
Now, I'm not so sure about "Elton", simply because I hear his show is, um, TACKY.
But, It will be in SLC, and so I'm hoping it's toned down from the Vegas Show I heard about.
Oh Man,
I'm gonna be groovin'.
I'll be a groovin' grammie.
So.... speaking of that......
Nicky is SO CLOSE.
I mean CLOSE!!!
I'm so excited to see her, and Kye, become parents.
I remember all to well that beautiful feeling of holding someone precious, straight from God and heaven. That wonderful smell of new!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, Uptown Girl! If you need a place to stay, you know our air mattress is always ready for you...
That will be fun! Yea for you!
YOU LUCKY DOG!
jealous is me :(
Post a Comment