I HAVE to HAVE to shout to the world and the heavens.
"THANK YOU"
Prayers are answered. Not when we want them, but when we have learned and are ready for them, or even better, when the people we are praying for are ready for them.
A pain, a longing, a sore spot has been noticed.
It has been comforted, bandaged, and is healing.
I really have NOT understood the parable of the prodigal son. I am envious of the son who received the fatted calf, father's attention, father's love and approval after a life of FUN, self indulgance, pride, arrogance and selfishness. I STILL STRUGGLE.
BUT.... I am beginning to understand the Father. True love is unconditional isn't it.
Michael,
You are my very best friend. You want to bring laughter and joy to others, that is a wonderful quality. You are a wonderful father, who expects more out of his daughters, to make them better people. You accept me.
I love you. You have made me SOOOOO happy, and I want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!
so YEAHHHHHHH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweet post about Mike. And, holy hannah! You have been busy. And then another shower tonight. Phew, you've got tons going on. It was good to see you tonight. luv you.
I love Mike too!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY right back at ya! I hope you had a wonderful day and that all your wildest dreams came true.
Fawn that was beautifully written and I got it. I'm so happy for you. There is not a more deserving person than wonderful you. Love,Wendy
Post a Comment