Thursday, March 19, 2009

So I've not written forever. ....
Obviously.
  1. First I was in a funk.... Had to get out of that.
  2. Second My computer was throwing me fits.... Need to get rid of that.
  3. Third My life has been WAY WAY WAY TOO BUSY...... Need to get control of that.
My life lately has felt like it did 18 years ago, when I was in college. Back then every night after "work" was night classes at the college. Run home, try to throw some semblance of dinner in 20 minutes, meet Mike, throw Nickole at him, head out the door, drive to Roosevelt (or on lucky nights, Vernal's campus) stay for class/or head to mutual and help with the activity since I was in YW, come home to find both Nicky and Mike asleep in front of the TV, put them to bed and do laundry while I watch the depressing nightly news and maybe some cool late night show, or do homework inbetween loads and dishes.
SIGH
Not much different now, except my night classes have been replaced by children's activities and running them here and there.
  • Cheer review
  • dress picking out
  • RS program for Mom
  • practice for the program
  • baby shower for Nickole
  • Natalie birthday trip to SLC
  • Paige science project
  • Mike birthday
  • Natalie birthday
  • preference dance (dinner at the house)
  • fashion show
  • fashion show rehearsal (on a Sunday?????)
  • date with Mike (YEAH, Taken, HMMMM, see it, no don't/yes do - Jury is still out on that one.)
  • tennis registration for Paige
  • driver's license for Natalie
All of this has been in the past 18 days. SIGH
I am tired.

No comments: