
All through Nickole's high school years, I knew that February and March meant DECA competition. Serious stuff in our home. Now Natalie has decided that she'd like to give it a go. Good for you Nanny!! She has worked EXTREMELY hard on a project, her team partner is Matt S. They competed this afternoon in Provo and she was ecstatic. "Mom, we just competed and got judged. I don't have any idea how the judge liked it, but we answered every question confidently and I know we did GREAT!!! If I can stay feeling this good about it, we did fine for me."
Well, I think you did FINE Natalie. I heard your practice, I saw the project, it was great. You should be proud. I sure am. You're impressive. You think it's hard to fill Nickole's shoes, she loved DECA so much, so don't fill them.
Go On!!
Get your own pair.
You're tastes are different.
(You two never shared too well anyway!!! and you don't have a scholarship to Princeton yet!)
Tomorrow Paige and I are going to the awarding of the competition results. Nickole and Kye are coming up also.
Good Luck Nanny.
(PS good luck for Shelby too, she did great earlier this year!!)
2 comments:
That's great, Natalie! I wish I would have known when/where the awards were--if it was as close as Provo I would have made arrangements to come!
Good luck! When I was in High School all the smart people that also managed to be "cool" were in DECA. Way to go!
Way to go Natalie! It's so good to involved in something as great as DECA. Good for you. Keep it up!
Post a Comment