Been very lazy about blogging, but I have loved having the time to get caught up at home. The yard is looking better, the playhouse darling. Paige planted some flowers, and picked out some cute salvia which is looking so cute. We bought paint today, and she is going to repaint (as soon as her allergies get under control). Today, unbelievably, it is hailing, but snowing near Park City, so we are indoors this morning.
As I was surfing Kenneth Cope's You tube music, I came across this video. Unbelievable, truly. I am committing to be better, am I willing to committ this much of my life to those I love. I am so selfish, I will do better.
I can't get the video to load, so check out the you tube link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flRvsO8m_KI
Natalie has been taking on her new challenge of cheerleading this week. Practice is early, she leaves just after 5:30. But, it's helped us get a lot done this week, although today she is exhausted. Between cheer, and her new job at Wendy's she's spent today.
Mike has been patient, with my running around all week. He's ready to get the new trailer on the mountain tomorrow (if there is no snow) and join us for the Kremin campout. I'm excited, have fun things for the little ones. I love talking with Kristen and Emily's boys. They are so full of life and charm. Don't you just remember when you loved life that much, you faught to stay awake, 'cause you didn't want to miss a thing. Kael (Whitney's boy) is so cute, and showing his own personality now (man that boy loves buttons). It will be fun to see everyone, including my own kids,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey,
Obviously after you left we had nothing to do. Also, I keep getting fatter and I need something. Of course, as I said in the beginning, you can always blame it on Natalie, she's been the easy target for this escapade. Paige and I have similar baskets now and they are AWESOME. My thighs are getting so strong, but I'm not losing a pound, I guess I better quit eating the good stuff.
Post a Comment