Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My little family

So...it's long, so you may want to stop now, but I'm feeling especially homesick for Kye and Nickole (really I think I'll go shower so no one can hear my cry) and at the same time I'm feeling very loving and grateful to my girls and guy at home. I guess the hormones must be raging tonight. I'm tired, but I can't sleep, my hip is throbbing, I'm worrying, and I'm avoiding bills. So, I'll post I guess. It's better than tossing and turning keeping Mike awake.

2 comments:

Nickole -n- Kye said...

What a little boob you are!!! I love ya mommy! I want you to know we're looking at houses, so anyone you know that's selling a house below 200 let us know because we are DESPERATE to get out of St. George. We love it here but I miss my family and there's a priority for that than to have WONDERFUL weather!
Love you!

Idontcare said...

Aw... it's hard to have kids out of the house (or so I've heard)... they know you miss and love them and hopefully they'll get to move up there to see you. We love ya!