So I haven't written in so long. I keep thinking I don't really live an exciting life, no one really cares, but, I do want to remember things that are important to me know, so I need to get over it, and write.
Anyone who knows our little Pip may be surprised by her newest interest. SOCCER. Yep, I said it. Paige is now on a soccer team. The Nightmares. OOOH, watch out, cause they are hot. I mean it. I was so happy to see her out there, kicking the ball, cheering her teammates on, and willing to even go after the ball that someone else is getting ready to kick. Way to go Paige. Watching her on Saturday was so much fun. This is a great way for her so get to know other friends and socialize. She is also going to learn to be more assertive, with others besides her sisters. Wow. We are so proud. Of course I think she looks darling in her uniform and ponytail, the cleats and shinguards complete the ensemble.
Way to go Paige. We are loving soccer. (I guess a little later than never I've become a soccer mom, too bad I've already given up the minivan.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it so awesome that Paige is doing soccer! I really wish I would have done something atheletic when I was younger. Now I feel so backward when it comes to sports. I can't wait to see pictures from her games!
Post a Comment