Sunday, October 12, 2008

I LOVE MY GIRLS

I always felt so lucky that Nickole would include me in on her "special" high school days. Not that I went along on her dates, although I probably would have if I'd been invited. I LOVE being involved with my girls. I "helped" host quite a few of Nickole's dinner/dates, and I felt lucky to help yesterday with Natalie and her friends Crysta and Stevie.

These girls are SO stinkin' cute, and funny. I swear, walking through KMart with these 3 was QUITE and adventure, OH MY HECK. I think I said, "SHHHH" 10 million times. ( Mostly to Natalie, she was having so much fun with these girls, and anticipating the entire day of fun.) The girls decorated the kitchen so cute, all Halloween style, (I LOVE THE $$$ store for dinner parties..... Thanks Sandra Lee)

The girls had each invited a guy to the Sadie Hawkin's dance, and they were all meeting at our house for an evening of guitar hero, and dinner.

Guitar Hero was a big hit, but by far, the old Super Nintendo, from the early '90's was KILLER. I mean it. Stevie and Natalie LOVED it, while the boys kept trying to outdo one another on the guitar.

Dinner was great, the girls were easy with hamburgers, and Stevie's mom and Crysta's mom each brought salads and dessert, so life was easy.


Here are some funny pics, and so THANKS so much kids for letting the old lady hang out. (and PS Mike isn't scary, just talk to him)



OK, so don't freak out on these pictures. These kids are so funny, and I couldn't get any cute pic of any kids together. Every time anyone saw me, they hid, or made a funny face. So when I finally said, I want one good picture, this was it, although you can see they aren't serious at all!!! I guess they were DEFINITELY ready for me to get out of the room.

2 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

Looks like fun. I hope my boys let me in when they are teens.

charly said...

Your girls are the cutest ever. I hope my boys will let me be that involved in there lives. But I have awhile.