Paige an Natalie get WAAAYY too into it, trying to make it a movie character and such. they did a great job, both characters from Nightmare before Christmas.
Mike, on the other hand, is out of control. He has decided, for the past 3 years, that pumpkin carving is a quik artistic way to show your Halloween spirit, without dressing up, or admitting that taking your kids trick or treating is fun. Well, the 1st year he made a puking pumpkin. disgusting.
Last year, a maggot/fly infested creature. Gross.
This year, he has definitely outdone himself. I will say A+ for creativity, because no one will think of it or even DARE to carve it. I say F in the appropriateness category. Come on, Halloween is for kids. I wonder if I put it out back, rather than on the porch, how he'll feel. Honestly, parents are going to hate us if I put this out front.
I really don't want to glorify it by putting it on the blog, SOO Happy Halloween.
Last year, a maggot/fly infested creature. Gross.
This year, he has definitely outdone himself. I will say A+ for creativity, because no one will think of it or even DARE to carve it. I say F in the appropriateness category. Come on, Halloween is for kids. I wonder if I put it out back, rather than on the porch, how he'll feel. Honestly, parents are going to hate us if I put this out front.
I really don't want to glorify it by putting it on the blog, SOO Happy Halloween.
2 comments:
I really do want to see the pumpkins so if anything will you email the pictures with me that way it "stays within the family..." so to speak???
Oh sure...get us all curious...
Post a Comment