Last night was an interesting first for Mike and I. At 6:00, usually the time we're hurrying to take kids out for their loot, we found ourselves sitting in separate rooms, both watching the box. Pathetic. I've got to get back into reading.
I moved the old TV into the living room, so I could answer the door quickly and greet all the goblins. (The walk to the front door really seems long for those waiting for me to answer it.) Iwas watching the documentary Paper Clips, about a MS in Whitwell, Tennessee collecting paper clips as a monument to the 6 mill. Holocaust Jews. fascinating)
Mike was watching some internet documentary about Buddy Holly's death. Aren't we an interesting couple.
Natalie did show up eventually with her friend C----- and they were dressed as cute pin up girls.
Paige went out with friends and then had a sleepover there, lucky girl. She's getting braver.
I'll get her a pic but I have to con her into the costume again. She was a cute flapper girl. It was Nickole's old costume, and so cute with some heels and headband.
2 comments:
Where is your 15 year old's undershirt???? It's too cold for her to be so scantilly clad!!!! Lucky you for the T0T-ers. We had NONE!!!
Actually, if you look, she's wearing a DEbasics shirt under the button up shirt, BUT it is tan, almost exactly the color of her skin. It was funny, because she looked like an alien without a belly button.
A totally flat smooth skin all around her waist, and no button.
Ha ha.
I was still Mom.
I know, I'm a party pooper.
Post a Comment