Thursday, November 27, 2008

Nickole tagged me for my 7's, and I thought I'd follow through.

7 things I can do:
-I can play the violin.
-I can love any child, and enjoy the challenge of teaching them to read.
-I can find good in most anyone. We all have mothers who love us.
-I can bake cookies like no other.
-I can sew, I LOVE to.
-I can scrapbook memories, although I'm not as fast and thorough as I'd like to be.
-I can clean my house quickly now. Years of working on tricks has helped me.

7 things I can't do:
-I can't act as irresponsibly as I'd often LOVE to.
-I can't jump rope or hop anymore, my left hip would really suffer from it. I don't want to redo anything. I appreciate a working hip.
-I can't make rolls nearly as good as my mother. OH BABY.
-I can't come up with quick witted sayings or comebacks. Usually I'm just floored thinking...
"Why did you just say that?" "Wow, I didn't even know you felt that way." DUH
-I can't trust my own creative judgment. I usually have to run an idea by someone first before I'll jump in on what I want to do.
-I can't convince myself to give up bread. I keep trying, but I really love it.
-I can't imagine my life without the knowledge of this gospel. I am grateful for it.

7 things that attracted you to your significant other:
-He loves to laugh.
-He loved my mom and little sister.
-He always wants me to find hobbies, increase my talents, spend money on myself.
-He has NEVER had one day without a job or paycheck. Family responsibility was always his and he KNEW it.
-I know I am first in his book.
-He loves to have fun, I'm the "old fogey". He is fun to visit with and be around. He loves the babies.
-He is REALLY good at trivia, I swear, better than Cliff Claven off of Cheers. (I can't get him to enjoy trivial pursuit though.

7 things I say most often:
-5-4-3-2-1 OK students now...
-_________ please put that away.
-Do you have homework?
-What uniform do you need?
-Please get a load in the laundry.
-I really don't know if I can continue at this job.
-Honey, why don't you go to bed.
(After analyzing this honestly, I WILL CHANGE MY SPEECH!!!! I AM A NAG!!!!

7 favorite foods:
-Mom's parkerhouse rolls and hot chocolate.
-Gaila's stuffing and sweet potatoes, on the same fork, same bite HEAVENLY!!!!!
-Mike's beans. Man they are so yummy, with hot rolls and ketchup. MMMMMM.
-crab and melted butter.
-artichokes with hollondaise.
-warm chocolate chip cookies
-HOT Tishomingo Fudge Cake (The top is crusty and yummy!!!!!!)

7 celebrity admirations:
-Glenn Beck. I admire him for standing tall amid this cynical world.
-Mitt Romney It's not an LDS list, but it takes a lot of nerve to run for office, knowing you are going to be ripped apart, and he was, but not much was found. I hope I have that in my life.
-Morgan Freeman is a great actor. I have loved him since Electric Company. I love his freckles, his smile, most movies I think of with him are ones I enjoy.
-Sheri Dew - listened to her in person once, it reaffirmed that our Father in Heaven loves every one of us and has a plan for EACH of us. Try her, you'll feel GREAT.
-Faith Hill - If I could look like one face, yeah.
-Josh Groban His voice is angelic. I said he could marry any daughter, they aren't too interested.
-I get quite cynical about celbrities being famous and paid so much money to "play house" and just repeat someone else's writing. The writer of a good story should be paid the big money, not the actor for just being lucky in the gene pool. I think someone gaining fame for doing something good is much better.

Well, it's been fun, and made me think about myself and how I can improve.

2 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

Always fun to read! Oh, and we invited me to your blog, not paiges! Will you invite me to paiges and natalies? Thanks. Kristen

Wendy Kremin said...

Good Fawn, I loved your lists. You forgot to add humor to yours. You are funny and the best person to be around. I love you! Wendy